2014 Social Media Milestones

Scott E's Blog


There are some interesting facts in this infographic…

1) Mobile device use of social media is growing and your posts should be tailored to those devices.

2) If you company is not on LinkedIn…maybe it is time to think about adding it.

3) If you sale products and are not on Instagram, you might be missing out on potential outreach opportunities.

4) If only 53% of Google Plus users interact in a positive way with a brand, wonder what the other 47% are doing?

5) Nice to see so much love in the world (the heart emoji is the most popular word – how cute).

If you need help with enhancing your brand online, be sure to contact ScottE Software!

Have a great weekend.

Scott E

View original post

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s